Sunday, April 24, 2011

He is risen!!!

Still sweethearts after almost 23 years of marriage!

Our six blessings ALL together on Resurrection Day


What a wonderful day we have had as a family celebrating the truth of His resurrection! I rejoiced as I sang with the congreagation, "Oh, praise the One Who paid my debt and raised this life up from the dead!"


I wonder...do YOU know Him??? I challenge you to watch a video of Dr. S.M. Lockeridge's famous message titled "That's My King!" Look for the 6min. 30 sec. version on youtube. He IS Who He says He is and He desires to live in relationship with you...to know and to be known intimately.


This week, we are going to be working on sorting through the rubble of the old house for anything that might be salvageable. I still hold out hope that we may find the "fireproof" box.


Matthew 28:6 "He is not here; for He is risen, as He said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."


We serve the RISEN Savior!!!


By His grace,


Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment