Saturday, March 19, 2011

Another Great Day

I'm so sorry for the late post, but when I went to post before bed...no internet connection! AAAGGGHHH!!!

So here I am for just a quick post...woke up with Jesus showing me some things that I knew I needed to get down on paper while they were fresh in my mind so I wouldn't forget. And if course I had to check to see if internet was up so you all are getting a quick middle of the night post. :-)

Kids got to go to COSI yesterday with Brian and Emily...came home excited after having a blast. Then went on to their first 4H meeting of the year last evening and had fun there, too.

Meanwhile I stayed home ALL day (imagine that!) and got a ton done. What a relief to begin to get all our paperwork organized and get a gift list started so we can begin to get thank yous out to all who have so very generously poured into our lives this past week!!!

Looking forward to a special morning of worship tomorrow!!!

These last 8 days have taught us to look at everything through the perspective of the Cross. How are YOU doing with that truth these days???

Hugs to each of you who are following along with us on this amazing journey!!! :-)

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment